MY LIFE

My name is Valentina Henriquez Sandoval, i am 16 years old, i was born in Barranquilla Colombia on September 15 / 2001. I live with my parents and with the housekepper, my father´s name is Juan Carlos Henriquez and my mother´s name is Ledys Sandoval. I am an only child but I have 3 cousins that live next to me so they are my brothers. Also from my dad I am the only girl, granddaughter and niece so that’s why they are very affectionate with me.
I like to travel but not only with my parents, I like to travel with the whole family because my family is very funny so together we can create a lot of memories. I like to hang out with all my friends because I love them so much, I like to watch series on netflix.
I am an extroverted person if I like the person, if I don’t like I am rude. Must of the time i am happy I don’t like to be sad so I try to laugh or smile always. I like the babies and my biggest dream is to be mom.

I really try to enjoy the life and to see the positive side of things, so this is my life.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

ESSAY N. 4

ESSAY N. 1

ESSAY N. 1